Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

This Week in Instagram 12/24 - 12/30



The stockings were hung and filled to the brim with candies and goodies for her and for him.
A rather dull looking photo, but a moment in time captured nonetheless.


My favorite little ornament of the year - a reindeer made in our pre-k classroom. It's a very simple little ornament made from three popsicle sticks, googly eyes and a red pony bead. Sometimes simple = adorable! Lailah gave one to T Ty, too.


My first latte made with my new espresso machine! The espresso machine doesn't make espresso like work, though. I'll miss my Mocha Joe's.


We were waiting for our pizza delivery and realized it had started snowing again! I let Izak bundle up and step outside to enjoy the falling snow. Miss Lailah was still napping upstairs, so it was just the little guy and me.


These shoes are definitely not snow shoes! I went outside to sweep the 8 inches of snow off my car while the kids played. My feet got really, really cold in the process. I also had the great experience of sweeping snow directly into my face, thanks to the wind.


Here's one of the kids building their snowman. Like most things, this involved Izak doing all the work while Lailah watched and took half the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment