Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

This Week in Instagram 12/31 - 1/6


2013 was supposed to be the beginning of me trying the Fat Mum Slim photo challenge.
If you click the link, you'll see that she gives a little prompt for each day of the month. You are supposed to use that prompt as inspiration for your daily photo.

I tried to do this, but I felt a little bogged down from the prompts rather than inspired. So, I'm doing things a little different.
I'm going to look at the daily prompt, and use it if I feel inspired. If I don't, though, then I won't. I still plan on taking a photo each day, it just probably won't fit with the challenge exactly.

More than anything, I'm doing this challenge to document my life, Not to be absolutely sure I have a picture of a heart on January 3rd.
Anywho, here are my photos this week. Nothing special, but a little piece of my life either way.


You may have seen this one on the year in instagram post I did last week. This was taken on New Year's Eve when the kids and I made a little pie to celebrate. It was a chocolate cherry pudding pie. No recipe, just our own creation. 2 cups of milk, a box of instant jello (cherry), a box of instant pudding (vanilla), a box of cherry chocolate pies, and a chocolate pie crust. Simple, but the kids loved it!


January 1st. The word is "create." I hope that word is very relevant this year.


My cool little Q&A book! I love this little book. Taking time out every day to answer the questions has been fun.


Miss Lailah loves her owlie hat!


My beautiful Ladybug spinning wheel. No, this wasn't taken because I was spinning, though I hope to get back to it soon. I'd like to spin my first skein of handspun before my wheel's 1st birthday!


Little Miss Lailah beading herself a necklace and bracelet. She got the kit as a Christmas present. She's never had a kit like this before, so I was a bit hesitant about buying it. I wasn't sure if she would like doing something like this or not. She absolutely loved it, though! Also, notice her little tattoos? She's going to be a tattoo girl like Mommy.


Izak playing some of his new iPod games. He has been very content playing since Josh got him and Lailah a new cord to charge their iPods. It's amazing how well he can use it.


Taken only minutes ago, this photo shows off two of my favorite things - comics and yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment