Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 10 Things I'm Excited About for 2013


These are ten things happening in 2013 that I'm ridiculously EXCITED about!

10.) Defiance

It's going to be a TV show on SyFy AND an MMO about aliens.
Yeah, that's about as bland as a description can get, but here's a video.
Watch it in HD!



Excited yet?

9.) Injustice

The game and the comics!


Those are the covers to issues 1-3 of Injustice Gods Among Us. The first issue explains the events leading up to the game.
Ready to see the game trailer?


You can even play as Deathstroke!


8.) Dexter Comics

That's right - Dexter comics!


This will be a 5-issue miniseries released by Marvel.
I have the first two issues pre-ordered on tfaw.com, where issue 1 is currently on sale.


While we're on the subject of Dexter, I'm also terribly excited about Dexter season 8. Will it really be the last season? Probably. I can't wait to see what happens! Every season it seems like Dexter is backed into a corner, but he always manages to find a way out. Will he find a way out this season, or will he finally be exposed?


7.) Man of Steel

I'm actually not much of a Superman fan, but I'm excited for this movie for a few different reason. First, well, because it's a comic book movie and I'll see just about any comic book movie. Second, Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan. Need I say more?


6.) World War Z

Read the book. Loved the book. Can't wait for the movie.


5.) Iron Man 3

I adore the Iron Man movies, even though I don't read a lot of Iron Man comics.
I can't wait to see the next one, Iron Man 3, which comes out on Izak's birthday!



It has also been rumored to be using the Extremis plot, which makes me even more excited!

4.) Superior Spider-Man

Marvel didn't receive any death threats from this girl. I'm actually pretty excited to see how Doc Oc does as the Superior Spider-Man, in the hero's seat for a change.
I'm also excited to see what crazy plot twists will pave to way for Peter Parker to regain his life and spidey suit.



Love this cover for issue #3 ^^


3.) Joss Whedon - S.H.I.E.L.D.

Because he's Joss Whedon and because he did an incredible job on The Avengers and because he does an incredible job on everything. All that is touched by Joss Whedon turns to gold. Or platinum. Or oil, maybe.
Also because it's S.H.I.E.L.D. and it should be interesting. I just hope it gets enough viewers to last for a while.


2.) All the other good movies coming out

Yes, this is cheating. No, I don't care.

Thor: The Dark World
The Wolverine
Ender's Game
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Escape from Planet Earth
Carrie
Evil Dead
Oblivion
& whatever I'm forgetting

1.) Deadpool

CCCRRRAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYY excited!
I have to wait a whole year for this one because it comes out December 31 2013.



I'm so glad the world didn't end in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment