Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This Week in Instagram 3/18 - 3/24


Whoops! I haven't posted one of these in a while. Time to start it back up.


Miss Lailah wanted to pretend she was sick this morning. She thinks telling me that her belly hurts will make me keep her from daycare, but I think she's just faking. ;)


Look at what my little artist drew?


I love the last day of school before spring break. We decided to watch a movie in the theater room.


On our way to STL for the Wizard World Comic Con!


Our view from the hotel window.


Comic Con day 1 haul.


Random rusty pipe in the parking garage because I thought it looked cool. I'm weird like that.


A wagon thing inside the Museum of Westward Expansion at the Gateway Arch.


Shots of the arch.


Delicious steak and cheese sandwich we ate at the con. I didn't even remember taking or posting this picture because I was kinda drunk from pink lemonade vodka mixed with pink lemonade. The sandwich was awesome, though, and we each had one again on Sunday.


Day 2 haul. Sadly, I didn't take a picture of day 3. Of course, day 3 was the day when I got the most stuff.


Mmmm blackberry Long Island iced tea from T.G.I. Friday's.


We woke up to a snowy view of St. Louis on Sunday.


The super comfy hotel bed that I'm already missing dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment